Tuesday 9 July 2013

Searching for Skylarks



I went on a walk up a hill near my house (possibly the only hill in Cambridgeshire it's so flat!) at this time of year the hill is a giant meadow, with hundreds of wild flowers including lots of pretty daisies. I planned to try to photograph the skylarks nesting there at the moment and managed to get a few nice shots, however it was very tricky as it's risky to get too close because they nest in the long grass where it's difficult to see where you are putting your feet! So I stayed on the path as much as possible to get these images. I also did some macro work and created some pictures of the meadow in all it's glory!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots! The fly looks like it's made of jewels; reminds me of a brooch or a pin.

    ReplyDelete