Sunday 17 August 2014

A Quick Catch Up...

I haven't made a post in a long while, but I have many photographs on the way! Last week I arrived home from a fantastic holiday in France where I spent a week in the Chamonix Valley followed by some time with relatives in the centre of France. Both weeks presented some excellent photo opportunities from mountain landscapes to wildlife on the farm, sightings included a pine martin, hares, coypu and deer. 

I spent this weekend visiting the Bird Fair at Rutland Water, a great event event for anyone who likes wildlife! We saw some very inspiring talks and I finally got myself a tripod! 


In other news its not long until I start at university now, I'm heading down to Falmouth to study Marine and Natural History photography. It's both scary and exciting, but i'm really looking forward to discovering more about wildlife and learning some new photography techniques! 



A shot from my Holiday in France...




No comments:

Post a Comment